Mayo Moments

Friday 20 July 2012

One Day to Go!

As I sit here at the kitchen table procrastinating sipping my cold coffee, staring at the pile of ingredients waiting to be artfully blended into some fabulous food for tomorrow; I can't help reflecting on the past 57 days.  What a wild ride!  So much has happened, so much kindness has come our way, so many tears have been shed and so many thank yous uttered.

In 57 short days, we have accomplished so much and none of it would have been possible without the love and support of my family, friends and community.  It feels like I have said thank you a million times in the last 57 days, but I can't say it enough, there aren't enough words in the entire world to express our gratitude.

On day 58 we will be busy at Summerfest in Pelham and the Summer Bash Fundraising Benefit for Leah, and after that there will only be 15 days until Leah and I board the plane to Minnesota.


Fifty-seven days ago, our goal looked impossible, now it is within reaching distance and we couldn't be more grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment